WWE stopped in Montreal, Belle Province, Canada for Elimination Chamber 2023 on February 18, live from the Bell Center in Montreal.
– The Elimination Chamber pre-show begins with the panel consisting of Kayla Braxton, Wade Barrett, Kevin Patrick and Peter Rosenberg welcoming us and setting the menu themed “Olé, Olé, Olé!” public
– We are being shown a promo video of the Mixed Tag Team match between Judgment Day and Edge/Beth Phoenix. The panel promises us a Beth Phoenix in the best physical condition.
– We continue with a promo video about Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley, then we come back to the panel. Barrett thanks God he never had to step into the ring against Lesnar.
– Time for a video about the history of WWE in this good city of Montreal.
– Byron Saxton intercepts Austin Theory as he enters the arena. He asks him if he isn’t stressed about going back to the bedroom tonight. Theory says no and throws a spade at each of his opponents. He leaves, assuring that he won’t lose his belt.
– We are shown a first promo video about Charlotte, then a second video about Sami Zayn and his journey within the Bloodline to his rebellion, all themed “Olé, Olé, Olé!” an increasingly warm-hearted public.
– Ariel Helwani joins the panel and speaks about Montrealers’ burning desire to have a champion from their city. This is how the kickoff ends, let’s show!
WWE Elimination Chamber Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Commentators are Corey Graves and Michael Coles
– Tonight is WWE Elimination Chamber, the special show starts with the Women’s Chamber Match!
Elimination Chamber Match
The winner faces Bianca Belair at WrestleMania 39 for the RAW Women’s Title.
Carmella vs Nikki Cross vs Raquel Rodriguez vs Asuka vs Liv Morgan vs Natalya
Liv Morgan and Natalya begin the match, quickly joined by Raquel Rodriguez, who takes charge of the match. The debates are balanced in the end. Nikki Cross turns 4. She climbs onto Carmella’s cell and throws herself at the 3 women. Carmella is in the 5th grade. Raquel Rodriguez shoots Nikki Cross into a cell. She takes them back to the ring and eliminates them. Cancel. Asuke enters last. Natalya and Asuka do it a double assist at Liv Morgan and knocked it out by referee’s decision. Carmella kicked Natalya out. That leaves Carmella, Raquel Rodriguez, and Asuka. Asuka and Carmella team up to get rid of Rodriguez. it is eliminated.
Asuka and Carmella are the last 2 surviving women. They chain roll-ups until Asuka manages to wrist lock Carmella. She gives up!
– The next game will be the 3rd meeting between Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley!
Bobby Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar
After a finisher change, Lashley managed to place his hurt lock on Lesnar. He holds the handle. Lesnar doesn’t seem able to get rid of it …and then kicks Lashley in the neck again to break the grip! The referee stops the game!
Winner: Lashley, by disualification
– After the game, Brock Lesnar waves to the referee and gives him an F5! He continues with a second F5, this time on Lashley. Lesnar continues his attack outside the ring and hits Lashley through the commentary table with another F5! He ends with an ultimate F5 on the referee.
– We present a promo video for Cody Rhodes.
– Place in the game by mixed team.
Mixed Tag Team Match
Beth Phoenix and Edge vs. Finn Balor and Rhea Ripley (accompanied by Dominik Mysterio)
The audience is particularly warm and delights Dominik with a series of “Fuck you Domi”. At the end of the fight, Edge edgecuts Balor and follows up with a suicide dive on Domink outside the ring. Edge wants to end it, but Balor manages to regain the upper hand with a Sling Blade. Edge comes to his senses and places a spear on Balor. Edge and accompanied by Beth Phoenix. They send a Shatter Machine to Balor to count the three.
Winners: Beth Phoenix and Edge
– It continues with the second chamber play of the evening, this time for the title of the United States!
United States Championship – Elimination Chamber Match
Mount Ford vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Bronson Reed vs. Austin Theory (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Damian Priest
Johnny Gargano and Seth Rollins open the match with a still hot crowd singing Rollins’ performance music at the top of their lungs. Austin Theory comes in 3rd. He tries to convince Gargano to team up with him against Rollins. Gargano refuses. They team up with Rollins and lock themselves in a cell with Theory, where they beat him up. Damian Priest is fourth. Bronson Reed is fifth. All in power, he takes control of the game. Mount Ford enters last. He climbs into the structure and hits his 5 opponents like a bomb. Gargano, Rollins and Montez Ford team up to take Reed down. Gargano drives Rollins into a hurricane from the roof of a cell. Priest eliminates Gargano with a razor blade. Ford eliminates Priest with blockbusters. Rollins stomps Ford outside the ring, Theory takes the opportunity to put Ford back in the ring and cover him. Eliminated Ford.
That leaves Theory and Rollins. Ford is completely incapacitated, officers come to help him exit the room. Logan Paul joins the game! He attacks Rollins and stomps on him. Austin Theory takes the opportunity to do an A town down on Rollins, going on with a count of 3.
Winner: Austin Theory
Results live !
Updates every 20 minutes plus or minus.
WWE Chamber Live Reactions with Your Comments:
Photo credit: WWE