The National Police of Peru has not authorized the staging of 5 matches of the local championship, so the start of the competition is in jeopardy.
The beginning of League 1 Betsson 2023 still in doubt. A few days ago, the organization of the local tournament reported on their social networks that the Peruvian Championship would start from date 2 since the first day was postponed due to the social conflicts that our country is going through. However, La República learned that the Peruvian National Police (PNP) refused guarantees for five meetings scheduled for this weekend.
These duels are Lima Alliance vs. Urban SportCantolao vs. Sport Boys, FBC Melgar vs Deportivo GarcilasoBinational vs. ADT and the Cienciano vs Cesar Vallejo. However, the four remaining games have yet to receive observations from the PNP, so they could easily go ahead.
Faced with this scenario, the authorities responsible for the local competition could decide to postpone the start of the Peruvian championship. There could be more news on this topic in the next few hours.
League 1 matchday 2
- Deportivo Binational vs ADT: Friday 27 January at 19:00
- Sport Huancayo vs FC Barcelona COORDINATED WORLD TIME: Saturday, January 28 at 1:00 p.m
- Lima Alliance vs. Urban Sport: Saturday 28 January at 3.30pm
- FBC Melgar vs Deportivo Garcilaso: Saturday, January 28 at 7:00 p.m
- Cantola vs Sport Boys: Sunday, January 29 at 11:00 a.m
- Union vs Sporting Crystal: Sunday 29 January at 1.15 p.m
- Mannucci vs Atlético Gray: Sunday, January 29 at 3:00 p.m
- Athletic Alliance vs. Sports University: Sunday 29 January at 3.30 p.m
- Cienciano vs Cesar Vallejo: Monday, January 30 at 7:00 p.m