When will Venezuela play in the? Qualification for the 2026 World Cup, which will take place in Mexico, the United States and Canada? With less than a month until the qualification process for the next World Cup begins, Vinotinto already knows his schedule for this long journey. Here you can review Fernando Batista’s team, which helped the Venezuelan team qualify for the first World Cup.
The schedule for the South American qualifiers will be the same as the previous edition. The main difference will be in the number of places, as Conmebol has increased from 5.5 to 6.5 places; That means six teams will take part directly in the 2026 World Cup, while the seventh team will aim for qualification via the playoffs.
When will Venezuela debut in the 2026 qualifiers?
The Fernando Batista-led team will make their debut as visitors against Colombia on the first day of South American qualifying. The meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 7th at 7:00 p.m. (Venezuelan time) and 6:00 p.m. (Colombia time). Roberto Melendez Metropolitan Football Stadium.
YOU CAN SEE: Venezuela vs. Colombia LIVE: Coffee farmers announced a call to clash with Vinotinto
Venezuela’s 2026 qualifying schedule
- Date 1: Colombia vs. Venezuela | Thursday 07.09.23 | 7:00 p.m. (Venezuelan time)
- Date 2: Venezuela vs. Venezuela Paraguay | Tuesday 09/12/23 | 6:00 p.m. (Venezuelan time)
- Date 3: Brazil vs. Venezuela | Thursday 10/12/23 | 8:30 p.m. (Venezuelan time)
- Date 4: Venezuela vs Chile | Tuesday 10/17/23 | 5:00 p.m. (Peruvian time)
- Date 5: Venezuela versus Ecuador
- Date 6: Peru vs. Venezuela
- Date 7: Bolivia versus Venezuela
- Date 8: Venezuela versus Uruguay
- Date 9: Venezuela versus Argentina
- Date 10: Paraguay versus Venezuela
- Date 11: Venezuela vs. Brazil
- Date 12: Chile versus Venezuela
- Date 13: Ecuador versus Venezuela
- Date 14: Venezuela vs Peru
- Date 15: Venezuela versus Bolivia
- Date 16: Uruguay versus Venezuela
- Date 17: Argentina versus Venezuela
- Date 18: Venezuela versus Colombia