How much is a gourmet experience in a starred restaurant worth? What’s the right bill when you want to dine at a European address that’s been acclaimed by the Michelin Guide? asked Chef’s Pencil, a food-focused website founded in Australia in 2009 by a Dutch chef. The portal has mapped the prices of the tasting menus of starred restaurants in Europe and obtained a ranking of the cheapest and one of the most expensive. To find out where you spend the most, the most expensive tasting routes on the menu, not including wine, have been considered. Of the twenty-five addresses in the ranking, all with menus starting at 362 euros, the majority (fourteen) are in France, while none are reported in Italy. But the most expensive restaurant of all is not in Paris, but on an island in the Mediterranean.
– Restaurants, here are the 10 cheapest three Michelin stars. Two are Italian
– A record $800 tasting menu in New York (wines not included)
– From Briatore to Cracco and Sorbillo: how much does an author’s pizza cost in Italy?
– The most expensive coffee in the world? For the second time, that of the three-star Ducasse in London
– The world’s most expensive fries: They cost $200 (a record)
– The most expensive hamburger in the world? It costs 5,000 euros (for a good cause)