Shocking Xray shows 18 magnetic beads stuck to boy’s stomach

Shocking Xray shows 18 magnetic beads stuck to boy’s stomach

  • A 39yearold patient required surgery after swallowing his toothbrush while doing oral hygiene

    Assembly/R7

  • According to British tabloid Metro, the resident of Pasighat, India was trying to clear his throat when he swallowed the object, which was about 19 cm tall.

    Playback/Pexels

  • He was treated at a nearby private clinic but was eventually referred to Bakin Pertin General Hospital, about 100km from where he lives.

    playback/meters

  • Xrays could not pinpoint the position of the toothbrush, which doctors thought was in the throat.

    It rocked HOUR 7! New Human Barbie raises money from fans to remove ribs

    Playback/Pexels

  • The patient then underwent esophagoscopy, an exam that allows visualization of the esophagus: “But the toothbrush was not found,” explained Bomni Tayeng, a chief surgeon at the hospital.

    Worth a click: Grown baby: Man fired from multiple jobs for wearing diapers

    playback/meters

  • “That means it had entered the stomach,” he pointed out. Therefore, the owner of the brush was given general anesthesia so that Tayeng could remove the object through a small incision in the organ.

    playback/meters

  • “The procedure took about 30 minutes,” said the surgeon, “the next day he [o paciente] He was able to drink liquids and recovered without unexpected events.

    Continue reading! The bear can be put down after the runner’s leg

    playback/meters

  • According to Tayeng, the man has already returned home while the brush had to be disposed of.

    Speaking of toothbrushes, an excon spent 20 years with one in his gut. Understand below!

    playback/meters

  • A former Chinese prisoner spent nearly two decades with a toothbrush lodged in his small intestine

    Also see: Smiling boy with shark in his arms shocks crowd

    Assembly/R7

  • According to British tabloid Mirror, the 51yearold man, surnamed Li, swallowed the object in a suicide attempt in prison.

    Playback/Pexels

  • The episode came after he was diagnosed with HIV due to drug use, something he wasn’t dealing with at the time.

    Worth a click: ‘ target=”_self”>No limits! Dragon Girl is almost 100% tattooed

    Playback/Pexels

  • Recently, with abdominal pain, Li went to one of the hospitals in Shenzhen city, where a CT scan identified the brush in his bile duct.

    Playback/Video/Mirror

  • Doctors managed to remove the object through an endoscope, an optical and rigid tube suitable for this type of procedure.

    Continue reading! Eerie alien looking creatures spotted on Europa beach

    Playback/Video/Mirror

  • Surprisingly, the toothbrush did not bother Li during his stay in the house.

    Playback/Video/Mirror

  • According to the local press, if the object had remained housed, it could have reached the exconvict’s liver and caused a deadly infection.

    Also see: The underground city where 1 million people live without natural light

    Reproduction/Mirror

  • However, even during the penance, Li began treatment for HIV and stayed away from drugs, which contributed to its success. The Chinese is currently married with two children and is recovering from the incident.

    Even in China, a man spent about 1 year with a 20 cm spoon in his esophagus. Check it out below!

    Playback/Video/Mirror

  • A Chinese man spent almost a year with a 20cm spoon down his esophagus after drunk swallowing it to win a bet. The information comes from the British tabloid Chron

    Worth a click: A man “fascinated by pain” had to tattoo for 400 hours

    Assembly/R7

  • The 26yearold man, identified only as Zhang, was taken to a hospital in Xinjiang city complaining of severe chest pain.

    Reproduction/Xinjiang Meikuang General Hospital

  • After an Xray, the medical team found the spoon in the boy’s esophagus. He said he told friends a year ago he could swallow the stainless steel object and then use a string attached to the cord to remove it.

    Continue reading! Woman arrested for sawing off her own hand to win insurance

    Reproduction/Xinjiang Meikuang General Hospital

  • But the trick didn’t work and the spoon got stuck in Zhang. He explained that he did not see a doctor because during this time he was able to eat and drink normally until he felt a sharp pain in his chest area.

    Reproduction/Xinjiang Meikuang General Hospital

  • The spoon was removed by endoscopy, a procedure in which a small plastic tube with a camera is inserted into the patient’s body. The Chinese was put under general anesthesia and the twohour procedure was a success.

    Also see: Macabre! Man arrested after sleeping next to his wife’s body

    Reproduction/Xinjiang Meikuang General Hospital

  • ‘I was shocked. I’ve never seen anything like it,” said Yu Xiwu, one of the doctors in charge of the case. According to the hospital where Zhang is being taken, he is recovering well and should be discharged in the next few days.

    Do not go! Pilots report going crazy with a jetpack at over 900m

    Reproduction/Xinjiang Meikuang General Hospital