Uruguay vs. Bolivia LIVE face off for the sixth date this Tuesday, November 21st South American qualification for the 2026 World Cup, starting at 7:00 p.m. (Peruvian time), 8:00 p.m. (Bolivian time) and 9:00 p.m. (Uruguayan time). The match will be played at the Centenario Stadium and will be broadcast on ON TV, Antel TV, DSports and Tigo Sports. To make sure you don’t miss this and other games of the day, follow La República Deportes’ ONLINE coverage.
Uruguay vs. Bolivia: Match report
|Broken||Uruguay vs Bolivia|
|When do they play?||Tuesday, November 21st|
|What’s the time?||6:30 p.m. (Peru), 7:30 p.m. (Bolivia), 8:30 p.m. (Uruguay)|
|Which channel should you watch?||ON TV, Antel TV, DSports, Tigo Sports.|
Uruguay vs. Bolivia: earlier
There is great optimism in Uruguay after their stunning 2-0 win against Argentina. Marcelo “Loco” Bielsa’s team are in second place and have a great chance of becoming the new leaders if they beat Bolivia and the Albiceleste fail against Brazil.
La Verde, for their part, regained some of the confidence they had lost after their 2-0 win over Peru the previous day. In the Highland team, historic goalscorer Marcelo Martins will try to say goodbye to the team in the best possible way in his official retirement.
YOU CAN SEE: What terrible consequences would a Peru defeat against Venezuela have for the Copa América?
What time does Uruguay vs. play? Bolivia?
On Uruguayan territory, the Uruguay vs. Bolivia match will begin at 8:30 p.m. (7:30 p.m. on Bolivian soil). View the timetable guide for other countries.
- Bolivia: 7.30 p.m
- Uruguay: 8:30 p.m
- Costa Rica, Mexico: 5:30 p.m
- Colombia, Ecuador, Peru: 6:30 p.m
- United States (Washington DC, New York, Miami): 6:30 p.m
- Venezuela: 7:30 p.m
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay: 8:30 p.m
- Spain: 00:30 (Wednesday 22).
Which channel shows Uruguay vs. Bolivia?
In South America these are the channels that will broadcast Uruguay vs. Bolivia.
- Argentina: DSports
- Bolivia: Tigo Sports
- Chile: Paramount+
- Colombia: Caracol Play, Gol Caracol (YouTube)
- Ecuador: ECDF (YouTube)
- Paradise: HEi Now
- Peru: Movistar Events
- Uruguay: ON TV, Antel TV, DSports.
Where does Uruguay vs. Bolivia play?
The scenario of this Uruguay vs. Bolivia will be the Centenario Stadium, a historic sports venue in the city of Montevideo. The colossus offers space for more than 60,000 spectators.
Centennial Stadium: Wikipedia
Last games of Uruguay vs. Bolivia
These are the results of the five most recent sailings between Uruguay and Bolivia.
- Bolivia – Uruguay 3-0 | 11/16/21
- Uruguay – Bolivia 4:2 | 09/05/21
- Bolivia – Uruguay 0-2 | 06/24/21
- Uruguay – Bolivia 4:2 | 10/10/17
- Bolivia – Uruguay 0-2 | 10/8/15.
Uruguay vs. Bolivia: Prediction
These are the odds from the most important betting offices for the game Uruguay vs. Bolivia.
- Betsson: Uruguay wins (1.09), draw (10.00), Bolivia wins (46.00)
- Bet365: Uruguay wins (1.07), draw (10.00), Bolivia wins (23.00)
- Betano: Uruguay wins (1.10), draw (9.25), Bolivia wins (29.00)
- 1XBet: Uruguay wins (1.10), draw (9.90), Bolivia wins (28.00)
- Draw: Uruguay win (1.09), draw (10.00), Bolivia win (35.00).
Possible lineups for Uruguay vs. Bolivia
These are the likely starting teams for Uruguay vs Bolivia.
- Uruguay: Sergio Rochet; Ronald Araujo, Jose Maria Gimenez, Sebastian Caceres, Matthias Vina; Federico Valverde, Rodrigo Bentancur, Giorgian de Arrascaeta; Facundo Pellistri, Darwin Nunez and Nicholas of the Cross.
- Bolivia: William Viscarra; Roberto Fernandez, Jairo Quinteros, Luis Haquin, Jose Sagredo, Michael Third; Jeyson Chura, Carmel Alganerz, Leonel Justinian; Ramiro Vaca and Marcelo Moreno Martins.