the Peru’s U20 team They won’t be able to play an easy game in this South American tournament, not only because they’re in a group with powers like Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay, but also because they haven’t qualified for the final hexagon for several tournaments. Although they lost to the Brazilian side in the opening game, the young bicolor has an opportunity to change the field against hosts Colombia. Next, check the match’s possible odds for day two of the championship.
La Blanquirroja debuted against Canarinha in the South American Sub-20. Photo: Twitter/Peruvian Team
Peru vs Colombia Match Odds
Bookmakers bet Colombia as the clear favorite before the duel in the 90 minutes. Check the winning odds for the South America U-20 game here.
- betson: win Peru (7.00), draw (4.33), win Colombia (1.44)
- I bet you: win Peru (6.21), draw (4.20), win Colombia (1.45)
- Olympus: Peru wins (6.80), draws (4.30), Colombia wins (1.41)
- Doradobet: win Peru (7.00), draw (4.75), win Colombia (1.32)
- incabet: win Peru (2.02), draw (3.45), win Colombia (3.45).
Peru vs. Colombia: possible alignments
- Peru: Jose Sebastian Amasifuen; Kluiverth Aguilar, Matías Lazo, Arón Sánchez, Sebastian Aranda; Gonzalo Aguirre, Jack Carhuallanqui, Catriel Ceballos; Diether Vasquez, Sebastian Pineau, and Kenji Cabrera.
- Colombia: Luis Marquinez; Edier Ocampo, Daniel Pedrozo, Kevin Mantilla, Andrés Saalzar; Gustavo Puerta, Johan Torres, Juanda Fuentes, Alexis Manyoma, Daniel Luna; Richard Carabello.
When do Peru vs. Colombia play?
The compromise between Peru and Colombia, the second date of the South American U-20, is played this Saturday, January 21 at 6:30 p.m at the Pascual Guerrero Stadium.
Which channel is broadcasting Peru vs. Colombia?
The channel that will be used to broadcast the Peru vs. Colombia match Directv Sports and Latina TVChains that have the rights of the most important leagues in the world.