Title fight in the Clausura tournament. Alianza Lima and Melgar will star in the most important match of Matchday 16 when they face each other this Thursday, September 28th at the Alejandro Villanueva Stadium. The familiar and red and black know that it is a prank game, because whoever does not prevail has missed a great chance to win the second Peruvian football competition. The lead for both teams is just two points. And in this note we present you the predictions, bets and odds for the confrontation.
YOU CAN SEE: Waldir Sáenz praises Hernán Barcos after a great moment in Alianza: “Other teams don’t have that”
Lima Alliance vs. Melgar: How much do you pay for a League 1 game?
For this game of the 2023 Clausura tournament, Alianza Lima is the favorite to win against Melgar. The last two confrontations in Matute were victories for the familiar.
- I bet: Alianza Lima wins (1.94); tie (3.31); Melgar wins (3.97)
- Betsson: Alianza Lima wins (1.92); tie (3.35); Melgar wins (3.90)
- Doradobet: Alianza Lima wins (2.05); tie (3.25); Melgar wins (3.80)
- Total bet: Alianza Lima to win (2.00); tie (3.25); Melgar wins (4.00)
- Draw: won Alliance Five (2.00); Draw (3.30); Melgar wins (4.00).
What time does Alianza Lima vs. play? Melgar?
Taking place throughout the Peruvian territory, the game Alianza Lima vs. Melgar starts at 8:30 p.m
Which channel broadcasts Alianza Lima vs. Melgar?
The TV broadcast of the Alianza Lima vs. Melgar match will be conducted by Liga 1 Max, a sports channel that has the rights to televise the home games of most Peruvian football clubs.