Jeremy Renner, 51, was involved in an accident yesterday morning and is in critical condition. The actor has had a long career of major roles in cinema and is best known for his role as Hawkeye in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).
according to deadline, his condition is critical but stable.
Who is Jeremy Renner?
Jeremy Lee Renner was born on January 7, 1971 in Modesto, California.
- His parents ran a bowling alley.
- He is the eldest of four siblings.
- Renner also has a musical career with two albums released.
- He was married to Canadian model and artist Sonni Pacheco between January and December 2014.
- He is the father of nineyearold Ava Berlin Renner.
In addition to Hawkeye: See other roles played by Jeremy Renner
Jeremy Renner is best known for playing Hawkeye, who first appeared in Thor (2011). But this was not the only outstanding work of the actor!
Hailee Steinfeld (Kate Bishop) and Jeremy Renner (Clint Barton) in Hawkeye (2021)
Marvel Studios/Chuck Zlotnick
Jeremy Renner played Jeffrey Dahmer in “Dahmer” (2002)
Jeremy Renner was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in The Hurt Locker (2010).
The following year, he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for Dangerous Attraction (2010).
His most recent work is the series The Owner of Kingstown (2021)
Jeremy Renner starred alongside Amy Adams in Arrival (2016)
Bradley Cooper, Jeremy Renner, Christian Bale and Jennifer Lawrence in American Hustle (2013)
Jeremy Renner played William Brandt in Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation (2015) and Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol (2011)
Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olsen starred in the MCU but also worked together in Wild Land (2017).
Jeremy Renner in Heroes by Accident (1995)
In 2019, Renner and Sonni began a legal battle over custody of Ava.
- Sonni argued that the actor had a history of drug and alcohol abuse.
- The exwife accused the actor of threatening to kill her when he was drunk and under the influence of cocaine.
- At the time, it was rumored that he had pointed a gun at himself and then shot it at the ceiling. At the time, Ava was sleeping in the next room.
- In the documents provided by the exwife, Ava is said to have told her mother that several women frequented Renner’s house.
- There was also an allegation that the actor left cocaine in the bathroom where his daughter could easily access it.
- In 2020, during the coronavirus pandemic, Sonni asked her exhusband to take drug and Covid19 tests before they found their daughter. Jeremy wouldn’t take care of himself.
Jeremy is immediately subjected to a drug test conducted and monitored by an independent laboratory. [Jeremy] has a long history of alcohol and drug abuse that persists before marriage and after divorce.
Sonni Pacheco’s application on file.
- It started in independent films like Dahmer, a 2002 feature film that brought to life cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer a serial killer famous for new hit productions telling his story in 2022.
- He appeared in major productions with supporting characters, such as “SWAT” (2003) and “Exterminio 2” (2007).
- He was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor for The Hurt Locker (2008) and Best Supporting Actor for his performance in Dangerous Attraction (2010).
- He first appeared as Clint Barton, Marvel’s Hawkeye in 2011’s Thor and continues to play the role to date, with rights to a solo series on Disney+ in 2021.
- Renner has also appeared in Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol (2011), The Bourne Legacy (2012), Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013), American Hustle (2013), Mission: Impossible 5 : Secret Nation (2015) and Arrival (2016).
What is known about the accident?
- It happened on the morning of January 1st in Reno, Nevada (USA). The city is known for its snowcapped mountains.
- Renner’s rep said the actor was “involved in a weatherrelated accident while shoveling snow.”
- The artist was taken to the hospital by helicopter.
- The circumstances of the accident are being investigated by the police.
Local authorities sent a message to The Hollywood Reporter about the rescue. “Upon arriving at the scene, officers worked with firefighters and paramedics to arrange for Mr Jeremy Renner’s medical transport by helicopter to an area hospital. Mr. Renner was the only party involved.”
The police are investigating the circumstances of the accident. Jeremy Renner has a mansion in the Reno Mountains at the turn of the year the region experienced a snowstorm that left 35,000 homes without power. In the United States, the cold front has claimed more than 60 lives in recent weeks.
In December, he joked about the dangers of snow by showing a buried car.