The Peruvian team will not take part in the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, so they have to prepare for the next South American qualifiers. It is not yet known if there will be a change on the bench as Ricardo Gareca has ceased to be DT of the Bicolor by not qualifying for the World Cup and has not confirmed if he will renew or another destination will have.
It is well known that there has to be a generational change in order to be able to compete again like the “Tigers” have done in recent years. Had they reached the World Cup, the Blanquirroja’s average age would have been 32. That is, for them World Cup Canada-USA-Mexico 2026this number will be higher.
The selection must prepare for the upcoming tournaments. Photo: AFP
YOU CAN SEE: When the wounds speak: The players’ injured messages after Peru’s elimination
For this reason, in this note he knows the age that the players of the Peru team will be for this year:
- Pedro Gallese – 36 years old
- Jose Carvallo – 40 years old
- Angelo Campos – 33 years old.
- Luis Advincula – 36 years old
- Carlos Zambrano – 37 years old
- Alexander Callens – 34 years old
- Miguel Trauco – 34 years old
- Aldo Corzo – 37 years old
- Miguel Araujo – 31 years old
- Christian Ramos – 37 years old
- Louis Abram – 30 years old
- Marcos Lopez – 26 years old.
YOU CAN SEE: The Australia goalkeeper spoke out after being “accused” of playing dirty with Pedro Gallese
- Renato Tapia – 31 years old
- Yoshimar Yotun – 36 years old
- Christian Cueva – 35 years old
- Edison Flores – 32 years old
- Sergio Pena – 31 years old
- Peter Aquino – 31 years old
- Wild Cartagena – 31 years old
- Horacio Calcaterra – 37 years old
- Christofer Gonzales – 33 years old
- Jairo Concha – 27 years old
- Gabriel Costa – 36 years old
- Raziel Garcia – 32 years old.
- Gianluca Lapadula – 36 years old
- Alex Valera – 30 years old
- Santiago Ormeno – 32 years old.
On the other hand, references such as Paolo Guerrero Y Jefferson Farfan They will be 42 and 41 years old respectively.