Barcelona are aiming for a new LaLiga win and hoping to maintain their advantage as leaders over Real Madrid. The culés face Cádiz.
Barcelona meet Cádiz for a new day of LaLiga Santander at the Camp Nou this Sunday, February 19. After Real Madrid’s win over Osasuna, the Culés’ goal is to maintain their numerical advantage over the Meringues in the standings in a bid for the title. To do this, they must overcome the Cadista line-up struggling to remain in the Spanish first division.
Likewise, Xavi Hernández’s team is fighting to qualify for the Europa League and will play against Manchester United in the coming days. Both competitions have priority for the Catalans. The last time they won the Spanish league was in the 2018-2019 season.
Follow LIVE Barcelona vs Cadiz
- Barcelona vs. Cádiz match TODAY: On which channel to watch LaLiga Santander game LIVE?
Barcelona vs Cadiz: predictions and odds
- I bet you: Barcelona will win (1.20); Tie (6.30); Cadiz wins (12.56)
- Draw: Win Barcelona (1.20); tie (6.50); wins Cadiz (15.00)
- Doradobet: Barcelona wins (1.20); draw (7.00); Cadiz wins (14.00)
- Betsson: Barcelona wins (1.21); Tie (6.40); Cadiz wins (14.50)
Barcelona vs Cadiz: game time
- Peru, Colombia, Ecuador: 3 p.m
- Mexico (CDMX): 2:00 p.m
- Bolivia, Venezuela: 4 p.m
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay: 5 p.m
Barcelona vs. Cadiz: broadcast channels
Barcelona vs. Cádiz can be seen on ESPN channels and streaming platform Star Plus.