While Me Legrand met a tragic fate when he returned from vacation in Indefensible, the actor who plays him, Martin-David Peters, was well aware of what awaited his character.
• Also read: 6 cases that got Indéfensible talking
• Also read: This well-known comedian plays a new lawyer for the firm in Indefensible
• Also read: Indefensible will be back for a second season
In the world of television, and especially in everyday life, it often happens that actors have to reckon with the fact that their characters sometimes tragically get out of the plot.
This was recently the case with the character from Mr Legrandinterpreted by Martin David Peters in the first season ofUntenable.
However, the latter will have had time to mourn, having been informed of the fate that awaited his character from the beginning of the series.
• Also read: Julie Deslauriers hints at her character’s future in Indefensible
He actually revealed this in a video posted on the show’s various social networks.
“When the director called me to talk about the character, he said to me, ‘Look, you’re doing the first season and bye, Me Legrand is gone!'” he recalls. He adds that despite his character’s truncated presence, he was promised nice intense scenes to play out.
Watch the full video right here:
• Also read: Anne-Élisabeth Bossé addresses her painful separation for the first time
• Also read: Sébastien Delorme reveals the role he wanted…but didn’t get
In the comments below the release, we find many netizens emphasizing how much they would miss the character, though often despicable. Proof that the actor did a good job!
Don’t miss Indéfendable from Monday to Thursday at 7pm on TVA or on TVA+.