The civilian police had already ruled out a robbery attempt
Support the 247 ICL
247 Comedian Gustavo Mendes admitted this Tuesday (17) that he was wrong when he claimed to have been the victim of an attempted robbery in Juiz de Fora. The complaint was made by him via video on social media after he was attacked with stones in his head earlier this month. The report comes from the G1 portal.
“The fact is I was wrong about that complaint, but I was a victim of that aggression, I suffered that aggression, I could have been dead at that point.”
In the video released this Tuesday, the comedian changed the previously presented version that he was attacked in response to an attack. Gustavo revealed he refused to give money to a beggar after surveillance camera footage was included in the civilian police investigation.
>>>> Gustavo Mendes appears with his head bandaged after suffering an attempted robbery in Juiz de Fora
“She’s asking me for money and I have a phrase I always say when I’m asked: ‘Do you have any money to give me?’ I say, ‘I have, but I won’t give.’ I said that phrase to her and left. She left, told her husband he would be right behind, he came to please me.”
The comedian denies having acted in bad faith in the situation as he was the victim of severe attacks that left him mentally disoriented in relation to the facts that arose. Mendes also stated that he was at a bar and drinking prior to the situation, which also prevented him from recalling details of the case.
Sign the 247, support by pix, Subscribe to TV247in the canal Cuts 247 and look:
knowledge liberates. I want to become a member. Follow us on Telegram.
To you who made it this far Thank you for appreciating our content. Unlike corporate media, Brasil 247 and TV 247 are financed by their own community of readers and viewers. You can support TV 247 and the Brasil 247 website in a number of ways. You can find out how at brasil247.com/apoio
Support the 247