Argentina vs. Brazil They will meet LIVE this Tuesday, November 21, from 9:30 p.m. (Argentina and Brazil time), for the sixth date of the South American qualification for the 2026 World Cup. This match will be played at the Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro and will be broadcast by the Signals from Public TV, TyC Sports and Latina Television. In addition, you can follow all the incidents of the game on the La República Deportes website.
What time does Argentina vs. play? Brazil?
The classic between Argentina vs. Brazil starts at 9:30 p.m. (Argentina and Brazil time) and 7:30 p.m. (Peruvian time). View the schedule for your country here.
- Argentina, Brazil: 9:30 p.m
- Costa Rica, Mexico: 6:30 p.m
- Colombia, Ecuador, Peru: 7:30 p.m
- United States (Washington DC, New York, Miami): 7:30 p.m
- Bolivia, Venezuela: 8:30 p.m
- Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay: 9:30 p.m
- Spain: 1.30am (Wednesday 22).
Which channel shows Argentina vs. Brazil?
The duel between Argentina vs. Brazil There will be a LIVE broadcast from Public TV and TyC Sports for the entire Argentine territory. In addition, in Peru you can watch this game on Latina Televisión (Channel 2 and 702).
YOU CAN SEE: FPF would have decided that Reynoso would no longer remain in the national team after the game against Venezuela
How to Watch Argentina vs Brazil ONLINE FREE?
If you don’t want to miss this Argentina vs. Brazil If you’re online, visit the Public TV website where you can access all of this free-to-air channel’s content for free. You also have the opportunity to find out about the ONLINE coverage in La República Deportes.
Argentina vs. Brazil: possible alignments
- Argentina: Emiliano Martinez, Molina, Otamendi, Rosemary, Tagliafico, De Paul, Mac Allister, Enzo Fernandez, Messi, Di Maria and Lautaro Martinez.
- Brazil: Alisson, Emerson, Marquinhos, Gabriel, Renan Lodi, Douglas, Bruno Guimaraes, André, Gabriel Martinelli, João Pedro and Rodrygo.
Argentina vs. Brazil: How much do betting shops pay?
- Betsson: Ghana wins (3.00), draw (3.10), Brazil wins (2.60)
- Bet365: Argentina win (2.88), draw (3.20), Brazil win (2.50)
- Betano: Ghana Argentina (2.60), draw (3.10), Ghana Brazil (2.92)
- 1XBet: Argentina wins (3.01), draw (3.04), Brazil wins (2.63)
- Draw: Argentina win (3.00), draw (3.10), Brazil win (2.55).