Another long weekend has arrived and that means it’s time to do what we do best: scour the web for the best holiday deals. Unsurprisingly, Amazon’s Presidents’ Day sale kicks off with discounts in the fashion, beauty, home and tech categories, and we’ve found the 45 deals you don’t want to miss.
Whether you’re assembling your spring wardrobe, revamping your skincare routine, redecorating your home, or eyeing a new tech gadget, you can find what you need at a fraction of the cost on Amazon. We’re talking $30 Gap jeans, a $13 Julep eyeshadow stick, $6 satin pillowcases, and discounted Apple AirPods Pro — and that’s just the beginning. Keep scrolling to see all of our must-see Amazon Presidents’ Day deals, starting with the top five.
Shopping now: $70 (originally $100); amazon.com
Overall the best offers:
Our top five deals from Amazon’s sale event span many of the retailer’s biggest categories. Starting with the fashion department, these Gap Pull On Pants, now $30, are the perfect option for those who want to feel comfortable while still looking good. Elevate the pants with this oversized faux leather bomber jacket from Levi’s, available in three versatile colors and sizes XS to XXL. For more formal occasions, treat yourself to this short-sleeved, mid-length wrap dress from Vince, made from a soft and stretchy viscose and spandex blend.
From the beauty section, this Urban Decay eyeshadow palette is available for $39. It features 12 desert-inspired shades with matte and sparkle finishes and comes with a double-ended brush. And from the electronics department, the Beats Solo3 wireless on-ear headphones, which one buyer has confirmed have “superior sound quality,” are being offered at 35 percent below their original price.
Click through all five top deals below and keep scrolling for 40 more incredible discounts from Amazon’s Presidents’ Day sale.
Shopping now: $75 (originally $295); amazon.com
Best Fashion Deals:
The fashion offerings include both winter styles and pieces that you can wear into spring. If you’re still into cozy clothing, check out this ribbed v-neck sweater from Gap, which one reviewer says is “so comfortable and stylish.” Also on sale is this long, fluffy Ugg bathrobe to keep you warm during the last few weeks of cold weather. Stepping into spring fashion, this Rebecca Taylor blouse is made from 100 percent silk and is discounted by an impressive 75 percent. Plus, you can’t go wrong with this sleeveless midi dress from Enza Costa, which will look great with both casual sandals and dressier heels.
Of course, there are also plenty of shoes and accessories at incredibly low prices. These platform sneakers from Kate Middleton’s favorite brand are on sale for $50, and classic New Balance sneakers are also available at a discount. For a more sophisticated vibe, these Sam Edelman woven flats are currently $70, which is $100 less than their original price. And if you could use a new bag for the new season, now at $111, this Frye leather shoulder bag is an excellent choice.
Check out all 10 of the best Amazon fashion deals this weekend below.
- Gap Classic Straight-Fit Denim Jeans, $30 (originally $60)
- Ribbed V-neck sweater with oversized sleeves, $40 (originally $60)
- Rebecca Taylor Silk Button-Down Blouse, $75 (originally $295)
- Enza Costa Sleeveless Stretchy Ribbed Silk Midi Dress, $87 (originally $198)
- Ugg Lenny Knit Robe, $88 (originally $148)
- Superga Low-Top Platform Trainers, $50 (originally $80)
- New Balance 237 V1 Classic Sneaker, $70 (originally $80)
- Sam Edelman Woven Joy Flat, $70 (originally $170)
- The Sak Iris Medium Leather Wallet, $37 (originally $89)
- Frye Melissa Swing Pack Zippered Crossbody Bag, $111 (originally $198)
Shopping now: $20 (originally $26); amazon.com
The best beauty offers:
For the beauty lovers out there, now is a great time to browse Amazon’s skincare, makeup, and haircare offerings. Tons of moisturizing products are on sale, like this $9 SheaMoisture body lotion and this $10 Burt’s Bees lip treatment. Plus, for just $20, you can get a set of three Tree of Life serums that include vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and retinol. These treatments left one client’s skin “smooth, more even and glowing”.
In the makeup section, you can save on popular Julep products, including a $10 tinted lip balm and a $13 best-selling cream eyeshadow stick. If your hair could use some TLC, consider Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo, which “works well to strengthen fine and thinning hair,” according to one reviewer. With a new hair washing routine, you also need a gentle hairbrush, like this Flexible Detangling Brush, on sale with a 40 percent discount. And for quick styling, grab this set of 10 neutral-toned claw clips for just $10.
Browse more stunning President’s Day beauty deals below.
- SheaMoisture Body Lotion for Extra Dry Skin, $9 (originally $11)
- Julep tinted lip balm, $10 (originally $12)
- Burt’s Bees Renewing Lip Treatment, $10 (originally $15)
- Auseibeely Neutral Claw Clips, 10-pack, $10 (originally $20)
- Crave Naturals Glide Thru Detangling Hairbrush, $12 (originally $20)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Waterproof Stick, $13 (originally $16)
- Tree of Life Three Face Serum Set, $20 (originally $26)
- Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo for Thinning Hair, $20 (originally $23)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby 2AM Kiss Eau de Parfum, $25 (originally $85)
- Braun Silk Expert Mini IPL Hair Removal Device, $160 (originally $200)
Shopping now: $56 (originally $250); amazon.com
The best house offers:
Once you’ve shopped the fashion and beauty sales, move on to the household section, where you’ll find discounted decoration, kitchen utensils, and cleaning equipment. At only $3 each, these best-selling satin pillowcases from Bedsure are the perfect way to add luxe to your nightly routine. You can also upgrade your space with a hand-painted terracotta vase and a “soft and fluffy” rug, on sale at 68 percent off.
However, the steepest discounts this Presidents Day weekend are in the kitchen and cleaning departments. An Inse cordless vacuum with more than 6,400 five-star reviews is discounted by a whopping 80 percent, and this stainless steel, four-slice toaster is offered for $56, which is 78 percent off its original price. You’ll also get Amazon’s best-selling set of six mixing bowls for 36 percent off and a Keurig single-serve coffee maker for 20 percent off.
Check out the list below for all 10 of Amazon’s best home deals this weekend.
- Bedsure Satin Pillowcase, $6 (originally $12)
- KitchenAid Ribbed Soft Silicone Oven Mitt Set, $14 (originally $35)
- FineDine Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, $25 (originally $39)
- Creative Co-Op Hand Painted Terracotta Vase, $35 (originally $53)
- Whall four-slice toaster, $56 (originally $250)
- Creative Co-Op Boho Woven Display Cases with Glass Lids, $64 (originally $89)
- OXO Good Grips Seven-Piece Pop Container Set, $90 (originally $100)
- Inse cordless vacuum, $100 (originally $500)
- Artistic Weavers Habsburg Moroccan Shag Area Rug, $110 (originally $350)
- Keurig K-Café Smart Single Serve Coffee Maker, $200 (originally $250)
Shopping now: $60 (originally $120); amazon.com
Best Tech Deals:
There’s never a better time to shop for electronics than during Amazon’s sales events, and this weekend is no different. Tons of Amazon devices are on sale, like the Fire HD 8 tablet at half price and the Blink Outdoor Security Camera at 30 percent off. Apple devices are also included in the sale, meaning you can get both a pair of AirPods Pro and an Apple Watch at discounted prices. If over-the-ear headphones are more your thing, these noise-cancelling headphones from Bose are for you.
For your home, consider this best-selling 50-inch Amazon Fire TV, on sale at 26 percent off, and this Canon printer with copy, fax, scan and print capabilities. And if you haven’t gotten around to putting art in your space yet, opt for this digital photo frame that connects to WiFi and allows loved ones to send in photos.
Keep scrolling to discover the best tech deals from Amazon this Presidents’ Day weekend.
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet, $60 (originally $120)
- Blink Outdoor Security Camera, $70 (originally $100)
- Dreamtimes 10.1-inch Digital Photo Frame, $80 (originally $120)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3, $140 (originally $200)
- Canon All-in-One Printer, $149 (originally $230)
- Garmin Lily Small Smartwatch, $150 (originally $200)
- Apple AirPods Pro, $200 (originally $249)
- Amazon Fire TV 50-inch Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV, $306 (originally $365)
- Bose noise-cancelling headphones, $329 (originally $379)
- Apple Watch Series 7, $566 (originally $749)
Shopping now: $30 (originally $60); amazon.com
Shopping now: $50 (originally $80); amazon.com
Shopping now: $13 (originally $16); amazon.com
Shopping now: $160 (originally $200); amazon.com
Shopping now: $64 (originally $89); amazon.com
Shopping now: $25 (originally $39); amazon.com
Shopping now: $200 (originally $249); amazon.com
Shopping now: $306 (originally $365); amazon.com